Sunday, December 12, 2004



STAR-CHASING: Day 02.

Went to IMM for weibo's autograph session. Reached there arounf 1, thus was quite at the back already. Weibo really lost alot of weight, which makes his face looked a lil' sharper. And together with his cute goatie.. he really look like a goat! So cute!! Shake hand with him!! His eyes were dazzling and appealing. Almost melted. His hand shake was firm and strong, warm and with a lil' gentleness. Aww. Will nv forget that!

After that, pia to Jungerie's concert held at the expo. Shouted like crazy. Saw fiona xie. She posed for us to take photos sia. So, i took lor. HAhah. After that, again, we were lucky and followed a grp of fans. Reached the place where the bus was waiting. Waited for them to take a last look. Their fans were all shouting like nobody's business sia. After that we ran down to the bus and waved goodbye to them. Saw YANXINGSHU!! He was directly at the window. Saw RENFU!! He was like, aiyah i just dont like lor. =x sry pinky! He was taking his video cam and taping us(shouting fans) instead of waving back. Like some what sia. =x

Bought the calender, so tmr will be goin to junction 8 for 5566's autograph session. Whahah. Actually is Wanyi psycho me one. You all shld know, I'm for Weibo, not 5566. HAhaha! Anyway, calender she also sponsored some, so I just go with her lor. AHahhah!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 1:18 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT